Friday, December 28, 2007

Supporting Religion

You CANNOT support a religion that teaches such barbaric traditions then turn around and say not all Muslims believe the extremist way.

In the Koran it talks about KILLING and MURDERING ANYONE who does not want to believe with a special emphasis on Christians.

I was raised a Christian, and to this day, I am not a Christian anymore. Even though I was raised in the religion, once I was able to make my own mind up, I got away from it, b/c I cannot support a religion with so many contradictions in it's own book plus what those who claim to be Christians have done in Gods name. ie: Crusades.....

If you ask me, we should ban worldwide any irrational religion that promotes violence, hate, or that divides us on the planet. Which would be every religion on the planet.

My problem is religions see "their" followers as the chosen people. The saved ones. It creates false boundaries in our mind that separates us from each other. This side believes it's the chosen ones.....the others are just heathens!

It only creates this madness we now experience. People want so badly to believe that all this pain and suffering is for something bigger. Some of us are willing to kill what God supposedly created so that we can get an express lane to heaven. None of us can except that we are mortal and that lives are nothing more than experiences through time.

Just my opinion.................

My God is the World & Universe and she is sad at how you treat each other.......

Dan

No comments: